Simple chicken in the oven with lemon2018-10-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Often the simplest recipes are the tastiest, this simple chicken recipe in the oven with lemon is without a doubt a good example. Has excellent presentation, few ingredients and is perfect to serve in a family lunch. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken
- Juice of two lemons
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken on a baking dish and season with a little salt, lemon juice, margarine cut into small pieces, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and crushed garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
- Bake the chicken until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn of the oven and serve with fries and salad.
Simple chicken in the oven with lemon
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 31.5 g(41%)
Saturated Fat: 6.5 g(34%)
Cholesterol: 289 mg(96%)
Sodium: 558 mg(24%)
Total Carbohydrate: 3 g(1%)
Protein: 109.5 g