Simple pork loin in the oven2018-03-09
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
This is definitely one of those recipes to prepare for a family dinner! This pork loin in the oven is a simple, quite tasty and comforting recipe. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork loin
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the pork loin on a baking dish and season with salt, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper, nutmeg, mustard, red pepper sauce and white wine. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the pork with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the loin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries or white rice.