Simple pork ribs in the oven2019-04-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 3:35 h
This is the perfect recipe to prepare in a Sunday lunch with family! It’s simple to make and everyone loves pork ribs. With few ingredients this is one of those recipes that anyone can make and the final result is always great!
Season the ribs with salt, nutmeg, red pepper sauce, mustard, garlic and let marinate. Bake until golden and serve with fries.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the ribs into strips. Place the pork ribs on a baking dish and season with a little salt, nutmeg, red pepper sauce, mustard and unpeeled crushed garlic. Allow to marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Drizzle the ribs with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Drizzle the pork ribs occasionally with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve this delicious recipe with fries.