- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
If you like pasta dishes you must try this delicious recipe that mix the spaghetti and the minced meat! A tasty, quick and easy recipe with excellent presentation! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 10 grams / (1/3 ounce) margarine
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the chopped onion and the chopped garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the minced meat and season with a little salt, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, oregano and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and margarine. When the pasta is cooked, drain it well and set aside.
- Add the spaghetti to the minced meat pan, mix well and serve immediately.