Spaghetti with fresh sausage and bacon2013-08-05
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Do you like fresh sausages? Make a different recipe and prepare your fresh sausages with bacon and spaghetti, it’s a perfect and very tasty combination, try it!!! Gonna love it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 fresh sausages (about 350 grams / (12 1/3 ounces))
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) raw bacon
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Juice of one lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 bay leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the sausages into pieces and season with salt, half lemon juice, nutmeg, oregano, paprika and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt and a peeled small onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil, chopped onion, the bay leaves and the bacon cut into strips in a frying pan and saute over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sausages with the marinade and fry them over medium-low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add the spaghetti to the frying pan and mix thoroughly. Season with the remaining lemon juice and a little more pepper and serve.