Spaghetti with poached eggs in tomato sauce2018-06-30
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
If you don’t have much time and want to prepare a simple and quick meal, this spaghetti recipe with poached eggs in tomato sauce besides being delicious and simple has also excellent presentation!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a bay leaf and one tablespoon margarine. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil, peeled garlic, the peeled tomatoes cut into pieces, chopped onion and the oregano in a saucepan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the eggs, season with a little salt and let them poach.
- Place the poached eggs and the tomato sauce over the spaghetti, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve.