Spaghetti with poached eggs in tomato sauce2018-06-30
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
If you don’t have much time and want to prepare a simple and quick meal, this spaghetti recipe with poached eggs in tomato sauce besides being delicious and simple has also excellent presentation!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a bay leaf and one tablespoon margarine. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil, peeled garlic, the peeled tomatoes cut into pieces, chopped onion and the oregano in a saucepan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the eggs, season with a little salt and let them poach.
- Place the poached eggs and the tomato sauce over the spaghetti, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve.
Spaghetti with poached eggs in tomato sauce
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 36 g(46%)
Saturated Fat: 6 g(30%)
Cholesterol: 218 mg(73%)
Sodium: 233 mg(10%)
Total Carbohydrate: 51.5 g(19%)
Protein: 16 g