Spaghetti with tuna, corn and mushrooms2016-09-09
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Do not have much time and want to prepare a simple, fast and healthy recipe? Try this delicious spaghetti recipe with the pleasant mixture of the tuna, corn and mushrooms.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 1 small carrot
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) sweet corn
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) canned whole mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel, wash the carrots and cut in half moon slices. Shred the tuna with a fork. Set aside.
- Heat over medium-high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and add the spaghetti. Cook for 8 to 9 minutes. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the carrot slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the tuna, the mushrooms, the corn and season with some pepper. Stir with a spoon and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, add the spaghetti to the frying pan and mix well with the help of two forks. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Spaghetti with tuna, corn and mushrooms
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 32 g(49%)
Saturated Fat: 5 g(25%)
Cholesterol: 69 mg(23%)
Sodium: 156 mg(6%)
Total Carbohydrate: 56.5 g(19%)
Protein: 32 g