Spare ribs with American sauce2013-08-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Want to prepare a special and quite tasty meat recipe? We have the perfect solution for you! This spare ribs in the oven drizzled with a delicious sauce will amaze your visits…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds) spare ribs
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Season the spare ribs with salt, pepper and chopped garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the red pepper sauce, honey, mustard and the Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix everything well.
- Place the spare ribs without the marinade in a rectangular baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Brush the spare ribs with the sauce and bake about 50 minutes until golden brown. Occasionally drizzle the spare ribs with the sauce.
- Remove the spare ribs from the oven and serve with chips.
Spare ribs with American sauce
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 60 g(92%)
Saturated Fat: 16 g(80%)
Cholesterol: 206 mg(69%)
Sodium: 197 mg(8%)
Total Carbohydrate: 12 g(4%)
Protein: 54 g