Spare ribs with honey in the oven2014-01-01
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Rate this recipe:
Going to invite your friends for a Sunday lunch and want to prepare a simple meal with excellent presentation? This spare ribs recipe with honey in the oven will amaze your friends! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) spare ribs
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the spare ribs with salt, pepper, white wine, honey and unpeeled crushed garlic. Let marinate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- In a baking dish put on the bottom the onions cut into round slices and, on top, the spare ribs together with the marinade. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the spare ribs with the sauce. If the spare ribs start to golden too much, cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Turn off the oven and serve the spare ribs with fries.