- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Do not know what to do for lunch? We suggest this delicious chicken recipe drizzled with a creamy sauce that everyone will enjoy! It’s easy to prepare and quite tasty! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) béchamel
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks
- Season the chicken with salt, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over low heat. When the olive oil is hot, add the chicken together with the marinade. Stir, cover the pan and fry the chicken over medium-low heat for about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the egg yolks, the béchamel and the chopped parsley; set aside.
- When the chicken is almost fried, sprinkle with a tablespoon of flour. Mix the flour very well and remove briefly the pan from the heat. Add the béchamel and egg yolks mixture and mix everything very well. Put the pan back over heat and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chicken with fries.