- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
A very fluffy cake, tasty, easy to prepare and with excellent presentation, confectioned with eggs, flour and sugar, which goes to oven about 25 minutes.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- With an electric mixer beat the eggs along with the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous texture. Then, wrap the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Place the dough in a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) greased with margarine and sprinkled with flour. Bring to preheated oven at 180ºC / (350ºF) about 25 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven, unmold onto a plate, allow to cool completely and serve.