Steak with pasta2018-12-09
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Sometimes the time is short to prepare recipes, especially on those hectic days of the week. This delicious steak recipe with pasta is very simple, quick and tasty! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 beef steaks (about 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) elbow pasta
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Cut the steaks into pieces.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the steak pieces and season with a little salt, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper sauce. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta and the chopped coriander to the meat saucepan, stir and cook for more 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
Steak with pasta
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 34.5 g(44%)
Saturated Fat: 7 g(36%)
Cholesterol: 180 mg(60%)
Sodium: 277 mg(12%)
Total Carbohydrate: 41 g(15%)
Protein: 53 g