Steak with rice2018-01-16
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 60m
If you’re tired of making always the same steak recipes we have the solution for you! Cut the steaks into pieces, fry them and add rice and coriander! Besides being a simple recipe it’s quite delicious!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) beef steaks
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 125 grams (2/3 cup) rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 25 grams (2 tablespoons) margarine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into pieces and season with a little salt, one chopped garlic, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat 25 ml (1 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil and the margarine in a frying pan. When the margarine is completely melted, add the meat and fry it over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, put the remaining olive oil and the remaining chopped clove of garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the rice and season with a little salt. Stir and fry the rice about 1 minute. Pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil over medium high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add the rice and the chopped coriander to the meat frying pan. Mix the rice in the meat and serve. Bon appetit!!!
Steak with rice
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 42 g(54%)
Saturated Fat: 8 g(40%)
Cholesterol: 112 mg(37%)
Sodium: 364 mg(16%)
Total Carbohydrate: 52.5 g(19%)
Protein: 42.5 g