Steaks with apple in the oven2018-03-30
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
If you are tired of making always the same steak recipes and want to prepare a simple recipe, we have the solution for you! Cut the steaks into strips, add sliced apple and season with delicious spices! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) beef steaks
- 1 red apple
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Remove the fat from the steaks, cut them into strips and put on a baking dish seasoned with a little salt, cinnamon and olive oil. Wash the apple, cut into slices and remove the seeds. Add the sliced apple to the baking dish, drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with oregano. Bake for about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the meat and the apple with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with lettuce salad.