Steaks with pineapple2013-05-14
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a healthy, tasty and easy recipe? Try this steaks recipe with pineapple, has a delicious mix of flavors that everyone likes! Bon appetit!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 pork steaks (about 225 grams / (8 ounces))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 pineapple slices (about 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces))
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Put the steaks in a baking pan and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and honey. Put a pineapple slice on top of each steak and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano and bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the steaks with chips.