Stewed burgers with rosemary2019-01-25
- Servings : 6 units
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
If you like burgers and want to prepare them differently, we suggest this delicious stewed burgers recipe with rosemary. Serve with white rice or fries. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) minced beef
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) minced pork
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the pork with the beef. Season with a little salt, chopped onion, egg yolk, breadcrumbs, pepper, nutmeg, chopped rosemary and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix everything with your hands and mold in the shape of burgers.
- Place the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the burgers and drizzle with the white wine. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle the burgers with chopped rosemary and serve with white rice or fries.