Stewed chicken with spaghetti2013-07-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
Who doesn’t like stewed chicken with spaghetti? It’s a meal with excellent presentation, easy to prepare, very tasty and the whole family loves it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan, put the olive oil, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, chopped onions, bay leaf, the peeled garlic and the chicken pieces. Season with salt, parsley and pepper, stir and cook over low heat about 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the water (enough water to completely cover the mixture), season with some salt and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat, add the spaghetti and cook about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.