- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
Rate this recipe:
Do you like fish and want to prepare a healthy and delicious meal with excellent presentation? This is the perfect recipe for you, stewed dogfish with the tasty coriander and lemon aroma! Try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 dogfish steaks (about 900 grams / (2 pounds))
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the dogfish with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, lemon juice, lemon in half moon slices, rosemary and white wine. Let marinate about one hour.
- Put the onion cut into round slices and the olive oil in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the fish together with the marinade and cook on a low heat with the pan covered about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the fish with chopped coriander. Serve with fries and lettuce salad.