Stewed ling fish with crab sticks and shrimps2014-03-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Ling fish seasoned with salt, white wine and pepper, stewed in olive oil, garlic, onions and bay leaf, mixed with crab sticks and peeled shrimp, served with coriander rice.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 ling fish steaks (about 900 grams / (2 pounds))
- 2 medium onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 100ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 200 grams (7 ounces) crab sticks
- 200 grams (7 ounces) peeled shrimp
- Season the fish with salt, white wine and pepper.
- In a saucepan place the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices, the unpeeled crushed garlic and the bay leaf. Saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the fish along with the marinade, stir and cook over low heat with the pan covered about 20 minutes.
- When the fish is almost cooked, add the crab sticks and the peeled shrimp. Mix gently with a spoon and cook more four to five minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the fish with coriander rice.