Stewed pork spare ribs with rice2018-11-10
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 60m
If you want to prepare something simple for the weekend, we suggest this stewed pork spare ribs recipe with rice. It’s a very tasty recipe, simple to prepare and with excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds) pork spare ribs cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 250 grams (1 1/4 cups) rice
- 1 large onion
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, chopped garlic and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the pork spare ribs and season with a little salt, pepper, red pepper sauce, chopped rosemary and white wine. Stir and cook over low heat for about 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and season with a little more salt. Stir, pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for more 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander, stir, turn off the heat and serve immediately.