Stewed pork tenderloin with lemon and honey2014-08-05
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 2:30 h
- Ready In : 3:40 h
Rate this recipe:
To join friends at table is important a good dish with extraordinary taste. This stewed pork tenderloin recipe with lemon and honey is delicious and ideal for a lunch between friends in any occasion!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- 2 medium onions
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan, place the onions cut into round slices and the pork tenderloin seasoned with white wine, a little salt, paprika, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper and nutmeg. Drizzle with olive oil and with a sharp knife make 4 to 5 cuts across the loin and put in the middle lemon slices. Brush the pork tenderloin with honey, cover the pan and let marinate about an hour.
- Place the saucepan on the stove over low heat about 2 hours and 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the pork tenderloin with fries.