Stewed rabbit with spaghetti2018-12-01
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:05 h
- Ready In : 1:10 h
This stewed rabbit recipe with spaghetti is perfect for those cold winter days. It’s a comforting and very tasty recipe! Serve this delicious recipe at a family lunch, they will love it…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 200 grams (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/2 red pepper
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the chopped onion, the red pepper cut into pieces, the peeled garlic and the rabbit. Season with a little salt, red pepper sauce, nutmeg, pepper and white wine. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spaghetti, pour the water (enough water to completely cover the mixture) and season with a little more salt. Boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for more 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.