- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 1:40 h
Rate this recipe:
A rabbit recipe that needs few ingredients to become delicious. Try this tasty dish, you gonna love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the rabbit pieces with white wine, chopped garlic, pepper, bay leaf and salt. Marinate about one hour.
- Put the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices and the rabbit together with the marinade in a saucepan and cook over low heat about 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve the rabbit with white rice or chips.