Stewed turkey steaks with carrot2015-07-27
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Do not know what to do for dinner? Here you can find the solution in this tasty and quick recipe of stewed turkey steaks with carrot. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 turkey steaks (about 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces))
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 2 medium carrots
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 red pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces, the sliced onion, the red pepper sauce, the red pepper cut into strips and the peeled carrot cut into slices in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Add the steaks and season with a little salt, nutmeg, pepper and rosemary. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the turkey steaks with white rice or fries.