Strawberry and chocolate milkshake2015-04-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
Simple, but a perfect blend of flavors, the fusion of strawberry with chocolate makes this milkshake a delicious temptation.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 1 teaspoon powdered chocolate
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) cold milk
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut them into pieces and mix in a blender. Add the yoghurt, chocolate powder, sugar and the milk until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle on top with chocolate powder.