- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious recipe of strawberry milkshake, very refreshing for summer afternoons, confectioned with strawberries, sugar, milk and yoghurt, garnished with whipped cream.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- For the milkshake:
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- For the whipped cream:
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut them into pieces and grind in a blender. Add the yoghurt, sugar, milk and mix everything well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately.