- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:25 h
If you like sweet and fresh desserts you are in the right place. This strawberry mousse has excellent presentation, is very pleasant, refreshing and simple to prepare. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- Wash, remove the stem from the strawberries and cut them into pieces. Place the strawberries in a blender and blend on high until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl with the milk for about 5 minutes. Melt for 30 seconds in the microwave. Remove from microwave and dissolve with a spoon the gelatin in the milk.
- Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold the cream and the condensed milk with a spatula. Add the strawberries mixture and the dissolved gelatin sheets and mix gently.
- Place the mousse in individual bowls and refrigerate for about 6 hours.
- Garnish the mousse with strawberries and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (8 bowls)
Total Fat: 14 g(18%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(43%)
Cholesterol: 52 mg(17%)
Sodium: 76 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 31.5 g(11%)
Protein: 5 g