Sweet more than good2012-11-06
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:20 h
If you going to invite your friends for dinner and want to prepare a simple and pleasant dessert, we suggest this delicious dessert of sweet more than good. Has excellent presentation and your friends will love it… Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 200 grams (7 ounces) condensed milk
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) or 14 units sponge fingers
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) water
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and store in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and the condensed milk until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the whipped egg whites and fold gently with a spatula; set aside.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the water in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir with a fork until you get a creamy mixture. Dip the sponge fingers one by one into the chocolate cream and place half of them in the bottom of a rectangular dish. Pour the cream over the sponge fingers and place the remaining sponge fingers over the cream.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Place the cream over the sweet and spread with a spatula. Refrigerate for about six hours or overnight.
- Remove the sweet from the fridge, garnish with grated chocolate and serve.
Sweet more than good
Nutrition facts per serving (6 servings)
Total Fat: 26 g(33%)
Saturated Fat: 14.5 g(71%)
Cholesterol: 144 mg(48%)
Sodium: 319 mg(14%)
Total Carbohydrate: 40.5 g(15%)
Protein: 8.5 g