Wafer and strawberry sweet2013-06-20
- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 2:25 h
This sweet is a delicious combination of strawberry with wafer. It’s a sweet with excellent presentation and is perfect to serve as dessert at a dinner among friends. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 1 strawberry yogurt (125 grams (4 1/2 ounces))
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) Marie biscuits
- In a food processor, grind the marie biscuits until they become a fine powder.
- Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and reserve in the fridge.
- Wash, remove the stem from the strawberries and cut them into pieces. Place the strawberries together with the yogurt in a blender and blend on high until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl with the milk for about 5 minutes. Melt for 30 seconds in the microwave. Remove from microwave and dissolve with a spoon the gelatin in the milk.
- Place the condensed milk and the milk mixture in a glass bowl and mix well. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Add the grinded biscuit and mix well. Finally, mix the strawberry mixture.
- Pour the sweet in individual bowls and refrigerate about 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the sweet from fridge and serve garnished with grinded biscuit.
Wafer and strawberry sweet
Nutrition facts per serving (8 bowls)
Total Fat: 16 g(21%)
Saturated Fat: 9 g(45%)
Cholesterol: 53 mg(18%)
Sodium: 215 mg(9%)
Total Carbohydrate: 38.5 g(14%)
Protein: 6.5 g