- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:25 h
Nothing like a tiramisu to give a refined touch to your dinner… Dare yourself! It’s delicious…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons soluble coffee
- 14 sponge fingers
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) hot water
- Chocolate powder (to taste)
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and store in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and sugar until a creamy mixture. Add the mascarpone cheese and stir for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Add the whipped egg whites and fold gently with a spatula.
- Mix with a spoon, the coffee and rum in hot water. Dip 7 sponge fingers in coffee and place them at the bottom of a rectangular dish (23 x 15 centimeters (9 x 5 inches)). Place a layer of cream on top and sprinkle with chocolate powder. Repeat this process and refrigerate approximately 4 hours.
- Serve garnished with chocolate powder.
Nutrition facts per serving (6 servings)
Total Fat: 11 g(17%)
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g(23%)
Cholesterol: 103 mg(34%)
Sodium: 286 mg(12%)
Total Carbohydrate: 24 g(8%)
Protein: 9 g