- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:25 h
Rate this recipe:
Nothing like a tiramisu to give a refined touch to your dinner… Dare yourself! It’s delicious…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) sugar
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 25 ml / (1 3/4 tablespoons) rum
- 2 tablespoons soluble coffee
- 14 sponge fingers
- 200 ml / (1 cup and 1 tablespoon) hot water
- Chocolate powder (to taste)
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and store in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and sugar until a creamy mixture. Add the mascarpone cheese and stir for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Add the whipped egg whites and fold gently with a spatula.
- Mix with a spoon, the coffee and rum in hot water. Dip 7 sponge fingers in coffee and place them at the bottom of a rectangular dish (23 x 15 centimeters / (9 x 5 inches)). Place a layer of cream on top and sprinkle with chocolate powder. Repeat this process and refrigerate approximately 4 hours.
- Serve garnished with chocolate powder.