Tuna with ham and pasta in the oven2018-03-25
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 55m
If you do not know what to do for lunch or dinner and want to prepare a simple recipe, this is undoubtedly an excellent solution for you! Tuna with ham and pasta in the oven it’s a simple, easy and delicious recipe!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) canned tuna
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) ham
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) whipping cream
- 175 grams (6 1/4 ounces) elbow pasta
- Pepper (to taste)
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) grated cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. When the pasta is cooked, drain it with a skimmer and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil, the chopped onion, and the ham cut into pieces in a saucepan and saute over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the tuna and season with a little pepper. Stir and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the pasta and the cream, combine thoroughly and turn off the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Pour the tuna mixture on a baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.