- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a different meal of tuna? This tuna lasagna recipe is quite tasty, is drizzled with whipping cream and béchamel and goes to the oven sprinkled with grated cheese on top, a delight…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 ml / (2 cups 2 tablespoons) béchamel
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoon) whipping cream
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) canned tuna
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- 6 lasagna sheets (about 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces))
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork. Put the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the shredded tuna, season with a little pepper and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- In a bowl, mix the béchamel and the whipping cream; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Put on the bottom of a baking pan two lasagna sheets and, on top, a layer of tuna. And so on until finish with two lasagna sheets. Drizzle with the béchamel mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake until golden, about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the lasagna with lettuce and tomato salad.