Tuna with mayonnaise2012-11-08
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
A tuna salad in the Summer is the ideal lunch, is light and very easy to prepare. It has excellent presentation and healthy ingredients. Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) canned tuna
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) potatoes
- 1 small onion to cook the potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 2 eggs
- Juice of half lemon
- 125 ml / (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- Lettuce (to taste)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel and wash the potatoes and the carrots. Cut the potatoes into quarters and the carrots into small pieces. Put everything together with the eggs in a saucepan with water seasoned with some salt and a small peeled onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 20 minutes.
- When everything is cooked, drain the potatoes and the carrots with a skimmer and set aside on a plate. Peel the eggs and cut them into round slices. Drain the tuna and cut the tomatoes into pieces.
- Season the lettuce with salt and lemon and place it on the bottom of a dish. On top, place the potatoes, tuna, carrots, tomatoes and the eggs. Cover with mayonnaise and serve.