- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Going to receive friends at home and do not know what to do for dinner? Here’s the perfect solution, prepare this tuna pasta recipe that everyone will love! It’s easy, fast and quite tasty!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork; set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt and a peeled onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it with a skimmer and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a skillet and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the tuna and season with pepper and chopped rosemary. Stir and cook over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, mix the pasta in the tuna and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 20.5 g(32%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(17%)
Cholesterol: 73 mg(24%)
Sodium: 103 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 39 g(13%)
Protein: 31 g