- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Going to receive friends at home and do not know what to do for dinner? Here’s the perfect solution, prepare this tuna pasta recipe that everyone will love! It’s easy, fast and quite tasty!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Juice of one lemon
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Drain the tuna, shred it with a fork and season with pepper; set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt and a peeled onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it with a skimmer and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a skillet and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the tuna, stir and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, and mix the pasta in the tuna. Season with some more pepper and lemon juice and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 20.5 g(32%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(17%)
Cholesterol: 73 mg(24%)
Sodium: 103 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 39 g(13%)
Protein: 31 g