- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
If you want to prepare a quick recipe, but delicious at the same time, you have to try our recipe of tuna pataniscas, ideal to serve with salad.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 3 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the flour. Then, add the chopped parsley, the tuna into pieces, chopped onion, pepper and mix well with a spoon.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When the oil is hot, add small portions of the tuna mixture with the help of a spoon and fry them on both sides until they turn golden brown.
- When the pataniscas are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper. Serve the tuna pataniscas with lettuce and tomato salad.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 9 g(14%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(8%)
Cholesterol: 160 mg(53%)
Sodium: 55 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 9 g(3%)
Protein: 6 g