Turkey loin with cream2014-08-22
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Going to have a dinner with friends and want to prepare a simple, quick and tasty recipe? Here we have the perfect solution for you, this turkey loin recipe with cream is great for any occasion !! Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 450 grams / (1 pound) turkey loin
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Juice of half lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the turkey loin into pieces. Season with a little salt, pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, chopped garlic and paprika.
- Put the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the turkey pieces together with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour the cream, mix well and cook more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with thyme and serve with fries.