Turkey steaks with lemon, honey and cinnamon2017-10-24
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 55m
If you’re tired of making always the same meals, this turkey recipe is undoubtedly an excellent choice! It’s a bittersweet recipe aromatized with the delicious lemon, honey and cinnamon flavors! Try it, you’ll want to repeat…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 turkey steaks (about 450 grams (1 pound))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into small pieces and season with a little salt, honey, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped garlic, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Mix the seasonings in the meat and let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Put the olive oil and onion cut into round slices in a frying pan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the turkey pieces together with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve with white rice and tomato salad.