Turkey tenderloin with orange2013-12-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:05 h
- Ready In : 3:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Turkey tenderloin in the oven seasoned with salt, garlic, pepper, orange juice, rosemary and oregano, which goes in the oven drizzled with olive oil, served with fried potatoes.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) turkey leg
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) orange juice
- Chives (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 orange
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the tenderloin with salt, sliced garlic, orange juice, pepper, bay leaf, rosemary, chives and oregano. Leave to marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). In a baking dish place the onions cut into round slices and the remaining unpeeled crushed garlic. On top, place the turkey tenderloin along with the marinade drizzled with olive oil. Bake for one hour.
- When the turkey is almost roasted, remove the baking dish briefly from the oven, add the orange cut into round slices and cook more ten minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the turkey tenderloin with fried potatoes cut into cubes.