- Servings : 18 units
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious cupcake with vanilla aroma, confectioned with milk, refined sugar, flour, eggs and margarine, garnished with whipped cream and colorful sprinkles.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- For the cupcake:
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) margarine
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour with yeast
- Colored sprinkles for garnish
- For the whipped cream:
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- In a cup mix the vanilla extract with the milk and set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat the sugar well with the margarine. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk with the vanilla and continue to beat. Reduce the speed, slowly add the flour and mix well.
- Grease the cupcake molds with margarine. Pour the dough inside the cupcake molds (fill two-thirds of the cupcake mold) and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, allow to cool and unmold.
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until whipped cream.
- Make a small hole in the center of the cupcake, and with the help of a pastry bag fill with whipped cream and make the decoration over the cupcake.
- Finally, garnish to taste with colored sprinkles.