Veal cubes in the oven2013-04-22
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 3:05 h
Rate this recipe:
A delicious recipe, very simple to prepare, veal cubes seasoned with salt, pepper, honey, white wine and bay leaf, which goes in the oven with potatoes and garlic, drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 800 grams / (1 3/4 pounds) veal cubes
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 10 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the veal cubes with pepper, salt, white wine, bay leaf and honey. Leave to marinate about two hours.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and season with salt. Place the potatoes in a glass baking dish along with the meat and the marinade, the unpeeled crushed garlic and the olive oil. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about an hour.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.