- Servings : 14 units
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
If you like dried fruits we have an excellent recipe to present to you, walnut muffins! They are quite tasty and have a fantastic presentation! At a party among friends this walnut muffins are going to make success!! Dare yourself!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) walnut kernels
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) whipping cream
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Walnut kernels for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Grind the walnut kernels in a food processor; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a quite creamy mixture. Add the grinded walnut kernels, the vanilla extract, the cream and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners, garnish with walnut kernels and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 units)
Total Fat: 6 g(8%)
Saturated Fat: 2 g(9%)
Cholesterol: 31 mg(11%)
Sodium: 12 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 16.5 g(6%)
Protein: 3 g