White chocolate ice cream2012-11-08
- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:20 h
Rate this recipe:
Delicious and creamy white chocolate ice cream, easy to prepare, confectioned with white chocolate wrapped in whipping cream, eggs and sugar, garnished with granulated chocolate.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- Granulated chocolate for garnish
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with the sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- Place in a bowl the chocolate broken into pieces along with the margarine. Bring to melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and wrap well with a spoon. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Then, pour the milk, without stop beating. Add the melted chocolate and mix everything well. Finally, fold gently the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer, garnish with granulated chocolate and serve.