Yogurt and cinnamon cake2018-10-05
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
If you are thinking to make a cake for snack but do not want to have much work, prepare this delicious yogurt cake aromatized with cinnamon. It’s a very pleasant and simple cake to prepare!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 175 grams (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (24 x 10 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 1/2 x 4-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, butter and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the yogurt, the cinnamon and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the cream into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Yogurt and cinnamon cake
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 2.5 g(3%)
Saturated Fat: 1 g(6%)
Cholesterol: 58 mg(19%)
Sodium: 35 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 25 g(9%)
Protein: 4 g