If you like almond you should taste this sweet, these almond cupcakes are a irresistible temptation.
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) peeled almond
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Place the peeled almond in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add the sugar and mix for 1 to 2 minutes until well incorporated. Finally, fold with a spatula the almond.
- Remove small portions of the mixture with a spoon and place on cupcake liners. Bake about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven). Remove from oven, allow to cool to room temperature and serve.