Our banana muffins recipe is very easy to prepare, with the pleasant aroma of banana that your kids will enjoy.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Place the margarine, honey and the vanilla powder in a saucepan, stir and cook over low heat until melted. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and mix them in the previous mixture.
- In a large bowl place the flour, baking powder, salt and the cinnamon. Add to the banana mixture and whisk together. Pour small portions of the dough in each one of the prepared pans (about two thirds of the muffin pans) and bake about 25 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.