Very tasty and simple recipe to prepare, barbecued chicken seasoned with margarine, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, red pepper sauce salt and oregano, served with fried potatoes.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken
- Oregano (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Juice of one lemon
- Rub the chicken with margarine and season with salt, pepper, oregano, sliced garlic, red pepper sauce and lemon juice. Leave to marinate about two hours.
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Grill the chicken pieces on both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Serve the chicken with fries.