Very tasty and simple recipe to prepare, barbecued chicken seasoned with margarine, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, red pepper sauce salt and oregano, served with fried potatoes.
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken
- Oregano (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Juice of one lemon
- Rub the chicken with margarine and season with salt, pepper, oregano, sliced garlic, red pepper sauce and lemon juice. Leave to marinate about two hours.
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Grill the chicken pieces on both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Serve the chicken with fries.