A refreshing and enjoyable drink, prepared with water, blueberries and sugar, which goes to the freezer and is served well chilled.
- 200 grams (7 ounces) blueberries
- 1 liter (about 4 cups) water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Crushed ice bags (4 bags)
- Wash the blueberries. In a blender, grind the blueberries along with the sugar and 50 ml (1/4 cup) water.
- Dissolve this mixture in the remaining water and pass it through a sieve. Pour it in the crushed ice bags and freeze until solidify.
- Remove the bags from the freezer and distribute the granita by cups. Garnish to taste.