With spring, refreshing and tasty drinks are ideal to enjoy the warmth and the sun. This chocolate and banana milkshake has flavors that combine, complement and deserve to be experienced.
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until a quite creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses, garnish with grated chocolate and serve immediately.