A delicious cheesecake, with excellent presentation, with a base of wafer, confectioned with a filling of mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, gelatin sheets, sugar and yoghurt, topped with chocolate sauce, garnished with raspberries.
- For the base:
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 180 grams / (6 1/3 ounces) marie biscuits (or other type of wafers)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 5 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Raspberries for garnish
For the filling:
For the topping:
- For the base:
Grind the biscuits in a blender. Place the margarine in a bowl and melt it in the microwave. Fold the margarine on the biscuits with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Place the previous mixture in the bottom of a round springform pan (23 x 7 centimeters / (9 x 2 3/4 inches)). With the help of a cup, press the grinded biscuit to stay with a flat and compact shape.
- Freeze about two hours.
- For the filling:
Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl with water about four minutes. Drain them well and place them into the microwave about 15 seconds to melt.
- Whisk the mascarpone cheese, the sugar and the yogurt. Add the melted gelatin sheets and mix well.
- Place the whipping cream at least 20 minutes in the fridge. Beat the cream with a tablespoon sugar until well stiff. Fold them carefully with a spoon in the previous mixture.
- Place the mixture over the base and refrigerate overnight.
- For the topping:
In a bowl place the chocolate broken into pieces along with the margarine. Bring to microwave to melt. Remove from microwave and stir with a spoon. Pour the whipping cream and fold nicely. Let cool.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and pour the chocolate sauce on top. Refrigerate about an hour.
- Remove from the fridge, unmold carefully and garnish with raspberries.