Prepare the chops in a different way. Take them to the oven seasoned with lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and with a very tasty mixture of Portuguese cornbread, garlic, pepper, nutmeg and coriander. Bon appetit!!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) Portuguese cornbread
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the chops on a baking dish and season with salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put the cornbread cut into pieces, nutmeg, pepper, onion cut into pieces, coriander and the peeled garlic in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Pour the cornbread mixture over the chops and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until golden slightly, about 50 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.